Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UFO top done, and I love it!

I finished sewing the last outer border on this sweet UFO top today. I just love the pastel colors of it, it reminds me of Easter and Spring. The little four-patches started as leftovers from another project and they languished on my UFO pile for over a year. I've been inspired by some of my favorite bloggers to get stuff finished up and outta here!
I did make a measurement error when I was trying to do the pieced border of hourglass units. My husband suggested the spacers that are in the middle of each of those borders. Not exactly what I wanted, but I already had all those units made up and didn't want partials in that border. And really, I don't think they are too noticeable. (Except that I just pointed them out to you!)
Triangles and I have some work to do with each other still. They are not my best skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment